Toyota has launched the all new Toyota Rav4 2019.
The new model has been completely redesigned and comes with exciting features including:
• Responsive driving performance
• Enhanced steering stability
• Improved fuel efficiency
• Latest Toyota safety sense
• Generous rear cargo space
• Elevated cabin for customer convenience
• Easy to use trays and cup holders
World’s first Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD System
This sleek new model blends sophistication with power and boasts the world first Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD system. This mechanism ‘enables precise and stable steering by adopting a torque vectoring mechanism’. This mechanism does two important things:
1. It distributes torque to the front and rear wheels independently according to driving conditions
2. It activates a disconnect mechanism that transmits driving force to the rear wheels when 4WD is not needed. This reduces energy loss and fuel consumption.
Toyota Rav4 2019 Fuel Consumption
The fuel consumption for the 2019 Rav4 4WD is 15.2 Km/hour.
It comes with a 2.0 liter dynamic force engine.
Rav4 2019 Design
• Colors- It comes in 8 colors, and 4 two-tone colors are available for pairing with the silver metallic ash gray roof.
• Improved visibility- positioning of the instrument panel and windshield wipers and side view mirrors allows for more visibility.
• Ground Clearance- enjoy ample ground clearance even when off-road
• 7inch information display- see your directions, alerts and safety info easily
• Charging convenience- 4 USB charging ports are available inside the console box and in the rear
Rav4 2019 Safety Features
• Pre-collision safety system that detects vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles for enhanced collision prevention
• Dynamic radar cruise control with full speed range
• Lane Tracing Assist to support steering ensuring car stays on the lane during cruise control
• Automatic high beam that changes from high to low automatically
• Road sign assist- displays road signs recognized by camera on the display so you don’t miss them
Are you looking to import the new Toyota Rav4 2019? Talk to us now!