Are you considering buying or importing a Nissan X-trail from Japan? We assist in importation of X-trail and other 4WD vehicles from Japan. Second Generation X-TRAIL SUV was launched in Japan in August 2007. The new X-TRAIL, the first full redesign of the vehicle since its introduction in 2000, is engineered to be a tough, versatile SUV that stimulates a driver’s spirit of adventure. From year 2007, we have the option of a 2000cc or 2500cc Nissan X-trail. Diesel model of X-trail (DNT31) 2000cc is also available in Japan. X –trail is available in 2WD and 4WD.
Third Generation Nissan X-Trail was released in December 2013. Targeting young customers who enjoy outdoor sports, the new X-Trail is a continuously evolving authentic SUV. It features the popular ALL MODE 4X4-i system and advanced chassis control technologies that have been adopted as world-firsts. Combined with other technologies that help improve fuel efficiency, the all-new X-Trail delivers excellent driving performance and achieves best-in-class 1 fuel economy of 16.4 km/L.
Buy and import Nissan X-Trail to Kenya from Japan. We are now importing year 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Nissan X-Trail to Kenya. Compare Nissan X-Trail prices, specifications and get a six month warranty on all cars imported to Kenya through us.
- Nissan X-Trail SUV in-depth review - CarbuyerLoading Video
- Nissan X-Trail SUV (2007-2014) review - CarBuyerLoading Video
- Nissan X-Trail SUV 2014 review - CarbuyerLoading Video
- Nissan X-Trail (2007–2013) review in African bushLoading Video
- 2013 Nissan X-Trail. Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour.Loading Video
- Nissan X Trail first drive reviewLoading Video
- The Nissan X-Trail: The spacious and practical SUVLoading Video
- Last ››
- Last ››